Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Waiting on Westpac Still

Still no word from Westpac yet, loan went to them yesterday and the only news we heard from them today was we accidently signed one part which we weren't meant to. (The part was for business type loans). I crossed it out, initialled the mistake and resent them the application. We should then hear from them tomorrow.

If all ok, this should give us conditional approval. Then we have to wait for the land valuation. With Bankwest this took 3 days, but seeing Westpac Penrith are the preferred lending partner for Jordan Springs we should get this sorted immediately if my assumption is right. Then it's off to their own mortgage insurers.

Best case we know tomorrow, next best case by Friday, worst case mid to end next week. Cross fingers.

An update to the home designs, we found another today that fits within our budget and is what we are after, a Wisdom home, the Manhattan 36. Floor diagram below.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete