Your guess is as good as mine as to if it's the right decision but we've decided to jump at it and hope we have made the right decision, we can't keep playing the waiting and ever moving goal post game. What does this mean now though.....
- Our monthly saving needs to increase by about $500 I've worked out, otherwise there's no way we can build a house on the block. Only until about April next year.
- We will rely heavily on the $22,600 HAF refund to get us over the line with the house.
- We can start locking in builders and designs now with a better understanding of our budget.
- X'mas is going to suck for presents. Perhaps secret Santa and a limit will be the way to go with everyone.
- We need to work on our budget more and do some things like reduce our electrical bill.
Fun times ahead. All we're waiting on now is the mortgage insurers to come back to us with a green light and we'll be signing the contract.