Monday, November 15, 2010

How to do the Splits?

Seeing we have to borrow money for something that doesn't yet exist; it makes it hard to organise finance. This is the plan....big thanks to our broker from Advanced Finance Solutions.


  • Borrow 95% of the land, pay the 5% deposit. For the time being, make it interest only.
  • Gain pre-approval for a figure for the construction. Land does't settle till June next year. Have this ready to go, this would be P and I.
  • Change current mortgage to interest only, no need to keep paying principle off that.
  • Later consolidate land and construction possibly. (Need to work that out later).

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete