Friday, June 22, 2012

New Land Open, Gyprock on the Way

Small update for the regulars, the new land is opened up now in Jordan Springs so if you get a chance to take a look go do it. It looks so nice and it won't be long now before that area starts to see it's first construction taking place. I've put a few shots up but I'm really looking forward to going for nice walks real soon. You'll see me walking around the new bit soon for sure.

As far as the house updates go, we had more wiring done this week and some small bits and pieces (like hot water guard) done. I also just got my next invoice so we're heading into the home stretch.

Next week the gyprock should be going on and it will be nice to walk through it with some walls to really start appreciating it. I got some pics of upstairs as well which are worth sharing and some views from the second story, so happy to have such great views.

Here's some photo's of the new section first.



Some new pics of the house.
Upstairs balcony.

Upstairs Balcony

My ensuite...can't wait. Left is the walk ins.

PC Nook in my bedroom.

View from one of the bathrooms.

The rear cornerless door has finally been fully installed with out the piece holding it up. Looks awesome.



1 comment: