Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Insulation In, Gyprock delivered

As Ben from Kurmond Homes would say....Happy Days.

I walked through the house yesterday to make some fine adjustments with Ben and make sure everything was ok. We made some on the spot fixes and walked away pretty happy. He advised me he was currently about 3 days in front of schedule and that today I would have the insulation in and the gyprock delivered. It was good doing the walk through as he was able to explain some of the nice little touches he made to finishes to make sure the house comes us as good as it has. Things like measuring out the cladding spaces so that the cornice was the same gap.

So again today he's shot me through some photo's and as stated he and the team haven't failed to deliver. Top stuff. Heck if we can get the AC started I'll move in now....lol

House is due sometime early August as the rain days during the build lifecycle have pushed it out a week or so. At the end of the day I'm not fussed as long as we're in before Peta has the new baby and everything is indicating that won't be a problem.






No comments:

Post a Comment