Sunday, July 29, 2012

Getting there.....Fences to think about.

Slightly slower week this week. Can't complain though the house has been buzzing along for weeks so having a bit of a slower week feels a bit odd. Saying that the tilers have been on site this week grouting the bathrooms and finishing them off, I guess there's some drying time that's needed so shouldn't be to concerned.

I had a fencing guy out today and fences can defiantly be frustrating. One suggestion, make sure you talk to your neighbours about what's going on. One of my neighbours has just gone ahead and put their fence up and renters have moved in already. After closer inspection I now need to dig my land down a bit and they have sloped the fence up at the back. I'll now have to stick some timber under there fence to stop my dog from getting through. It would have been much better to step the fence up. I plan to ring my neighbours in the next week to start organising things.

My back neighbour needs to build a retaining wall but his house is still being bricked so that's going to be awkward, I need a fence to move in as I have a dog and can't wait so hell have to get a move on it.

Heres some photos of the backyard, I've got a lot of levelling to sort out and hopefully kurmond can help me out. Hopefully when they're doing a site clean I can ask the bobcat driver to stick around and dig me a few things out. I've also included a few new shots of the bathrooms.







No comments:

Post a Comment