Friday, April 20, 2012

Cafe's Open, What's Happening and What's On

First things first....packing sux, but it's good to be doing it now and everything will stay boxed so will make the final move that much easier.

The house had the sand delivered today and Ben from Kurmond gave me his weekly call to let me know what was going on. I copped a bit more rain this week so that held me up again (Pee off El nino), but the sand was on site today and I'm told the bricklayers are there tomorrow to start the ground works and the first course. by about mid week next week the scaffolding should go up and we're on our way. If the rain stay's away he's expecting to have the bricks done in about 3-4 weeks, then we're heading towards the finish line. That's good news.

Again everything has gone really well so far so can't complain.

I also discovered this week the Cafe at Jordan Springs has opened for business and has been open for a little while now. I popped in yesterday and got my new regular Vanilla Latte, a few hot chocolates for my friends and some cakes that are home made by the chef there. The food was nice and service was friendly, recommend everyone checking it out. I know the builders have caught onto it.

Thought I'd share a few things happening here this weekend. I'll be moving house but I'll be there at some stage to grab another coffee and check out the house.


 

Meet the project team and enjoy a free sausage sizzle

Go behind the scenes to meet the team delivering  this great new community and get all of your buying, selling and building questions answered. Entertain the kids with clowns, face painting and more.
When: Saturday 21 April 2012
Venue: Jordan Springs Sales and Information Centre
Time: 10am and 3pm
  

Free family fun day with the WSFM Roadies

Meet the WSFM Roadies and enjoy a free BBQ, free giveaways, a jumping castle, face painting and balloon sculptor.
When: Sunday 22 April 2012
Venue: Jordan Springs Sales and Information Centre
Time: 10am and 2pm







No comments:

Post a Comment